A sanitary sewer or foul sewer is an underground pipe or tunnel system for transporting sewage from houses and commercial buildings (but not stormwater) to treatment facilities or disposal. Sanitary sewers are part of an overall system called a sewage system or sewerage. Link for full presentation Sewage may be treated to control water pollution
The company was establish and managed by highly experienced team of engineers, with international experience in construction and consulting industry in 2007 and registered with the Corporate Affairs commission in 2010. The company specializes in engineering services, water resources consulting and environmental management services such as erosion control solid waste management, sewage disposal, waste water and water treatment.
Today the company is organized in three divisions;, Consulting, Energy and Water Resources Division. Each division is headed by a Project Manager with each division having its own marketing and technical staff, customer service staff, engineering staff, and manufacturing plant. Support departments such as Administration, Finance, Purchasing, Transport, Information Technology, Quality Assurance and Facilities Engineering are shared by the three divisions. The division heads and the managers of the support departments report directly to the Managing Director.
With headquarters in Abuja and branches in other parts of the country, the company provides superior consulting services for managing water and waste water management in Nigeria. We bring a fresh and innovative approach to environmental and water management.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency. Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service in water resources management
In order to meet the individual needs of clients, we maintain a wide range of qualifications. Moreover, our functional and technical experience extends to interfacing with third-party conveyers and various unit sorters.
We are continually expanding upon our knowledge and services to assist clients with successfully maintaining the environment and water consulting.
Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes our company the ideal choice for water resources management
Wasser & Bau Engineering Training Centre specializes on training of engineers specifically in areas like Water Reticulation/Distribution, Sewer and wastewater treatment technologies, Infrastructure, Geographical Information System (GIS), and Database Management Systems.
The Wasser & Bau concept is transferring real-time experiences to aspiring Engineers through classroom lectures, software application and site visits. Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer. We boast of an instructing team of active practitioners with several years of experience in this field.
Our commitment to you
To achieve your desired results, our development effort extends beyond the training room.We work in partnership with you to: understand your business and development needs design development initiatives and deliver high impact training interventions develop and implement powerful reinforcement programmes track and measure for continuous improvement and sustainability.
Our available training delivery options
At Wasser and Bau, all training programmes are streamlined to a particular area of concentration with respect to the needs assessment. We believe that the end result of any training or learning intervention should show a significant return on investment, whether it is increased performance, profitability or efficiencies. But no matter what option you choose, you will receive more importantly the most in-depth and practical training available anywhere in the world.
About our public training courses
Our public training courses provide a quick and easy way for a corporate organization or a small team to quickly get up to speed on specific skills sets. These courses are scheduled throughout the year and are held in professional training facilities across the length and breadth of Nigeria and Germany.
About our onsite/in-house training option
This option provides a more economic and convenient training solution for companies with 8 or more Course Participants. Any of our training courses can be supplied off-the-shelf or they can be customized to meet the unique needs of your team. Our engineers and scientist are uniquely qualified to help you and they take all of the guesswork and worrying, out of the equation.
To find out more information about our onsite/in-house training options, pricing and resource personnel availability, please contact our lead consultant on +2348140439427
Conservation of electricity is of prime importance for industrial growth. An informal survey indicates that by scientific use of electricity, fuels and water, energy bills can be brought down up to 20%. Besides, it also enhances the longevity of machineries and there would be reduction in repair and maintenance by about 10%.
We introduce ourselves, as Energy Conservation Consultants and our services have been instrumental in energy savings of 5 to 25%. In order to guide the industrial consumers for scientific use of electricity, fuel and water, a service organization is planned. Our services include energy audit and design, supply & installation all the associated energy saving equipments, where the payback period will be around one year or less.
Our Team of Qualified Engineers would visit your Works and offer you a Demonstration in each area, wherever it is possible to save Energy, to establish Savings and Pay Back. We offer you innovative Solutions, to enable an Educated & Informed procurement decision based on Hard Evidence of Savings & Pay Back.
The Audit Cell consists of faculty experts drawn from various disciplines like electrical, mechanical etc. Our Audit Cell headed by the promoter himself who is an electrical engineer with 10 years experience in energy efficiency. We have two numbers of BEE certified energy auditor, two numbers of BEE certified part-time energy auditor and two retired engineer as our advisors.
FUNCTION, The Energy Audit Cell has the expertise and facility for the following
- Energy Audit Studies
- Electrical Safety Audit
- Power Quality
- Harmonic Analysis and its
- Load Management Studies
- Efficiency Study of Motors/ Compressors/ Pumps/ Lamps/Air- Conditioners/ Street Light, Electronic ballasts etc.
- Analysis and Design of Industrial / Building Distribution System
COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY AUDIT SERVICE
We also undertake comprehensive energy audit for the following field with association with experienced organizations like THERMAX LIMITED, Bhubaneswar and OPEL ENERGY SYSTEMS PVT. LTD., Pune.
- Thermal Energy
- Compressed Air
The following energy audit structure is prepared for developing energy efficiency projects to be implemented. The building/industrial energy system data collection and analysis can be conducted in modular way.
- Industry/ Building Energy bills analysis
- Electrical supply and distribution system analysis
- Lighting system analysis
- Fan consumption analysis
- Air conditioning & Refrigeration system analysis
- Water pumping system analysis
- Motor/ Compressor systems analysis
- D.G. Sets analysis
- Boiler Performance analysis
- Earthing System analysis
- Lightning Circuit analysis
- Reactive Compensation & Power Quality
- Neutral Current Analysis
- Harmonics Effects analysis
By performing an energy audit, we’ll be able to quantify
- Current conditions vs. proposed conditions analysis
- Various Energy Conservation measures that can be taken up
- Energy efficiency technologies that can be adopted
- Potential for renewable energy and energy conversion
- Projected course of action analysis
- Projected timeline for project completion
- Total KW and KVA demand
- Annual kWh savings & cost savings
- Annual ROI analysis
- Payback period analysis
- Electrical Safety analysis
- Reactive Compensation & Power Quality
- Solution for Harmonic
We’re strongly believed that our expert services and quality products will enable you to achieve the following benefits.
- Overall saving in energy bills to the extent of 10% to 20%.
- Energy saving in Lightings, Fans, Air Conditioners, Pumps, D.G. Sets, Compressors
and Motors, Furnace, Boilers
- Evaluate the possibility of different automatic operation and control of your
- Minimize Penalty for Lower Power Factor and Overdraw of Maximum Contract Demand.
- Improved power quality thereby enhancing the efficiency and life of your machines
- Improved Earthing Systems, Balanced Neutral Current and improved Power Factor
- Establishing accurately present performance level of Energy Consumption.
- Assessing the performance efficiency of utility systems & equipment
- Improve your company’s image by “greening up.”
- Reduce your company’s environmental impact.
ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Wasser and Bau is requesting application for the
International Technical Trip to IFAT in Munich Germany 2020 (7th edition)
World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management
May 4th – 8th, 2020 in Messe Munich, Germany
followed by the participation in the
Water, Wastewater, Biogas Training in ISWA Stuttgart
The short training workshop and site visits
May 07-10 in Stuttgart, Germany
Aims of Programme
As the world’s leading trade fair for environmental technologies, IFAT very successfully showcases strategies and new solutions for using resources in smart cycles in water, sewage, waste and raw materials management, to ensure they are preserved for the long term. The World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management offers ample opportunities for networking, exchange of knowledge, and for discussions. Live demonstrations, expert talks, and special events help intensifying visitors’ existing knowledge.
Attending IFAT will give the visitor the chance to find pioneering technologies, innovations, strategies and solutions tailored to meet the requirements of the market in question. In 2018, IFAT attracted 3,305 exhibitors from 55 countries and 142,472 visitors from 162 countries. See https://www.ifat.de/en/
This Trade Fair will be the major highlight of the 7th edition of the International Technical Trip (ITTG-7) for 2020 taking place between 2nd May to 10th May 2020. Two cities in focus are Stuttgart and Munich in Germany. See https://wasser-bau.com/
The program during IFAT will include:
* Water resources management
* Water and wastewater treatment
* Waste removal and recycling
* Energy generation from waste ? Soil remediation
* Professional networking opportunities
* Excursions and cultural events
* Tourist Attractions
See more details at https://www.ifat.de/en/visitors/information/good-reasons-to-attend/
Eligibility criteria for participation
This targets participants are expected to :
* Be an engineer in public or private sector
* MD/CEO of organisation or Senior Staff of any organisation
* Must commit to returning to Nigeria after the programme
Participation fee is one million naira two hundred thousand (?1,200,000) and the fee covers the following
* International return ticket from and to Germany (Turkish Airline & economy class airfare)
* Transportation for all through stay in Germany & all Logistics
* Accommodation (7 nights in Single room Hotel) and meals during the stay in Germany (Buffet breakfast only)
* Travel health insurance and Entrance fees for the fare and conference
* Visa processing fees and all other associated cost for visa procurement
02 May 2020: Arrival at the Germany
10 May 2020: Departure from Germany
Deadline for application: 28 February 2020
Kindly send your passport data page to firstname.lastname@example.org and make to payment to:
Payment can be made to
Name: Wasser & Bau Ltd
Account NO: 0006365809
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
In addition to the passport data page , kindly Short CV to email@example.com
In event of Visa denial , participants will refunded 90% of the participation fee. 10% will be for visa processing
In event of inability to travel after getting the visa, participants will only be refunded 70% of the participation fee.
For further questions, please contact
Engr. Uche Ihunweze
Lead Consultant (Wasser & Bau)
Technical Secretary- NSE Abuja
2nd Floor, Nicon Insurance Plaza
Plot 242 Muhammadu Buhari Way CBD Abuja
W: www.wasser-bau.com T: +2348140439427)
Abuja, December 2019
Erosion Management Services
From our origins as an erosion control contractor in Nigeria over 5 years ago, We has grown to serve all of South-East and South-South of Nigeria and several surrounding states with a full range of environmental site solutions.
We are now a turn-key provider of environmental services from erosion control to site beautification.
Our service fall into these categories:
- Borehole drilling and distribution
- Water treatment
- Procurement & installation of recycling plant
- Dams Inventory
- Watershed Hydrology
- Sitting of Dams
- Spillway Hydrology + Design
- Foundation Investigations
- Geophysical + Siesemic Mapping, Sedimentation Studies
- Underwater Investigation
- Construction of Hydro & Thermal Water plants
- Safety Inspection
- Dam instrumentation, Installation + Monitoring
- Reservoir Rims Surveys
- Dam Design
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Dam Break Simulation – Inundation Studies
- Water Quality Studies
Erosion Control – Standard Services
- Silt Fence
- Tree Protection Fence
- Permanent and Temporary grassing
- Inlet Protection
- Construction Entrances
Erosion Control – Specialty Materials
- Tree planting
- Polymer Application
- Coconut Waddles & Matting
- Silt Saver Domes & Covers
- Special Mix Grasses
- Solid Waste disposal
Sewage Disposal Services
- Design and Build Services
- Sewage disposal
- Biological treatment
- Incineration services
- Water infrastructures
- Civil and Mechanical Support
- General Evacuation
Waste and Water Treatment
- Water` Management
- Water Treatment
- Sewage Treatment
- Rural Water supply schemes
GIS Mapping of Erosion Sites
- Erosion Sites Mapping
- Digital Elevation Modeling (DEM)
- Road network analysis
- Watershed management
- Grid based models for erosion and distance
- Data integration for Land Use planning for highways and railways
- Geoprocessing and Georeferencing of Neighborhood Area
- Spatial Analysis of Soil Erosion
Examples of area we have applied GIS
- Environmental Sciences
- Monitoring Erosion Sites
- Modeling storm water runoff
- Management of watersheds, floodplains, wetlands, forests, aquifers
- Environmental Impact Analysis
- Civil Engineering/Utility
- Locating underground facilities
- Designing alignment for freeways, transit
- Coordination of infrastructure maintenance
- Engineering construction
- Water distribution analysis
- Traffic management analysis
- Soil analysis
- Site feasibility analysis
- Environment impact analysis
Why use our GIS solutions?
- improves/enhances the effects
- of physical/environmental growth
- better management of resources
- adding new value-added services
- perform analysis on spatial and non spatial components
- fast recall of data
- ability for complex analysis
- recalling of non spatial data through object location
- display of information in a different light/view
- multiple scenario in planning can be performed easily
Erosion and Flooding
- Evaluation of Watershed Management and Erosion problems
- Assessment of Land Use Practices
- Prediction of erosion and Sedimentation Trends
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Design of Control Measures
- Watershed Management studies
- Resettlement Investigations
Latest from the Blog
The steps in design of any water system include get a map of the are get a cordinate or topo map of the area get the land use arrangement or layout determine the density of population of the area using any available method get the RoW or road layout of the area determine the total
The company was establish and managed by highly experienced team of engineers, with international experience in construction and consulting industry in 2007 and registered with the Corporate Affairs commission in 2010. The company specializes in engineering services, water resources consulting and environmental management services such as erosion control solid waste management, sewage disposal, waste water
ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION Wasser and Bau is requesting application for the International Technical Trip to IFAT in Munich Germany 2020 (7th edition) World’s Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management May 4th – 8th, 2020 in Messe Munich, Germany followed by the participation in the Water, Wastewater, Biogas
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN RIVER BASIN MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP IN HENNEF, GERMANY AND PARTICIPATION IN AQUATECH IN AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS. This is to invite Water Engineers, Consultants, and Managers of River Basin Authorities to participate in the German Association of Water and Wastewater Professional annual training on River Basin Management between the 02-03 November 2019
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN RIVER BASIN MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP IN HENNEF, GERMANY AND PARTICIPATION IN AQUATECH IN AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS. This is to invite Water Engineers, Consultants, and Managers of River Basin Authorities to participate in the German Association of Water and Wastewater Professional annual training on River Basin Management between the 02-03 November 2019 in
2018 ENGR. CHARLES MBANEFO DISTINGUISHED LECTURE THE CHAIRMAN, ENGR. CHINASAOKWU INNOCENT OKOLIE, FNSE, FNICE, FNIM THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND MEMBERS OF THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS ABUJA BRANCH PRESENT THE 8TH ENGR. CHARLES MBANEFO DISTINGUISHED LECTURE THEME: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ASSOCIATED WITH RAIL OPERATIONS AND THEIR IMPACT ON
Wasser & Bau is a training consultancy company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. The organization is involved in in-house training of government agencies in the engineering, environment, and water resources sector in Nigeria. We have successfully trained engineers, scientist, and resource persons in the education and water resource sector over the years. Our training