This is to remind you of the Visa Interview section holding in Abuja this March 20-22 2023 at 8am at the German Embassy in Abuja. See the attached list. Those outside Abuja are kindly advise to arrive Abuja a day before. We meet at the Embassy by 8am irrespective of the time except in exceptional cases. You can leave same day as interview close before 12noon.
Find attached the visa requirement. The major requirement are highlighted below. Come with one Original and one Photocopy. Coloured copies if possible
1) International passport and one colour copy of data page
2) Biometric passport ( 2 copies) – white background( normal passport photo that cover 80% )
3) Introductory letter from employer (very important).
4) Bank Statement (MUST be stamped and 3-6 months) 1 copy
5) Marriage certificate or affidavit
6) Children birth certificates
7) All colour copies of previous visas – make copies in older passport if available (very important)
8) Professional certificate (NSE COREN, ARCON, ICAN NBA etc)
Wasser and Bau will bring the following ( to be given in the morning of interview date)
9) Schengen Visa form
10) Visa fee 35000-38000 Naira ( exchange rate is unstable)
( You are to source Cash and you will be reimbursed from your balance. Maximum is 40k)
11) Hotel booking
12) Flight booking
13) Health Travel insurance
14) Invitation letter
Letters of Introduction and Correspondences should be address to
Embassy Of the Federal Republic of Germany
9 Lake Maracaibo Cl, Maitama 904101, Abuja.
Kindly Chat me up on WhatsApp 08140439427 any time of the day to get any assistance
Engr.Uche Ihunweze, CEA CEM
Wasser & Bau Ltd
Plot 502 Dalaba Street Wuse Zone 5 Abuja.