ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Wasser and Bau will be leading a delegation to this year‘s Intersolar Europe in Munich Germany 2023
World’s Leading Trade Fair for Solar and Renewable Energy Technology in the world
June 13 – 16th, 2023 in Messe Munich, Germany.
About InterSolar Europe
Intersolar Europe is the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry and its partners and takes place annually at the Messe München exhibition center in Munich, Germany. The event’s exhibition and conference both focus on the areas of photovoltaics, solar thermal technologies, solar plants, as well as grid infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy. Since being founded more than 30 years ago, Intersolar has become the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners of the solar industry.
This year’s Intersolar is aimed at members of the engineering community and experts from public and private sector. We are also inviting institutions, Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and service providers of photovoltaics (PV) products and battery solutions, who are keen on gaining practical knowledge and experience about the development and implementation of various technical innovations in solar PV.
The mission is scheduled to hold between 11th – 18th June 2023. See more at this link: https://bit.ly/2V2AknX leads you to the Intersolar Europe Exhibition Program.
Kindly click on the link below and fill the form to express your interest to participate.
Area of Focus
* Solar Thermal Technologies
* Solar Power Plants
* Products and solutions for the integration of renewable energy
Target Group – Exhibitor, Manufacturers, distributors and service providers of photovoltaics (PV) products and solutions
* Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and service providers of solar thermal (ST) products and solutions
* PV and ST system providers
* Project developers/EPC contractors
* Providers of grid infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy
* Certification institutes
* Research and development institutes
Target Group – Visitors
* Project Developers/EPC Contractors
* Manufacturers and Suppliers
* Energy Consultants
* Architects/Energy Planner
* Government Officials/Decision-makers
Participation fee is two thousand six hundred and fifty dollars ($ 2650). The naira equivalent is one million nine hundred and fifty thousand naira (1,950,000)
The fee covers the following:
* International return ticket from and to Germany (organizer will decide on the airline and economy class airfare)
* Transportation for all through stay in Germany & all Logistics
* Accommodation (6 nights in Single room Hotel) and meals during the stay in Germany (Buffet breakfast only)
* Travel health insurance and Entrance fees for the fare and all sites
* Visa processing fees and all other associated cost for visa procurement
* Its an all-inclusive Trip
Partcipants will pay non-refundable fee of 38000 for visa to the embassy
11 June 2023: Arrival at the Germany
18 June 2023: Departure from Germany and arrival in Nigeria
First Deadline for application: 6th May 2023
Payment guarantees registration. This can be made to
Name: Wasser & Bau Ltd
Account NO: 0006365809
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Kindly send your passport data page to firstname.lastname@example.org after
In event of Visa denial, participants will be refunded 90% of the participation fee. 10% of total fee will be for visa processing. Our visa success rate is 100% in 2022.
In event of inability to travel after getting the visa, participants will only be refunded 70% of the participation fee.
The fee is peg at a dollar rate of 750 naira. Any surplus will be paid by the participants.
Participant will also pay the Non-refundable visa fee of 38,000
Enquiries: For Registration and further inquiries, kindly send sms 08140439427. Or an email to email@example.com